Adult Program FAQ
The LUA Adult Class meets every other Thursday night from mid September through mid April. The class also meets for an overnight retreat early in October. (The exact class dates can be found on our Adult Schedule page.) If you chose to participate in the program:
- You will examine your leadership style and strengths.
- You will connect with other leaders and other emerging leaders in Upper Arlington.
- You will learn more about how our community functions.
- You will discover how you can use your skills to ehance the community of Upper Arlington.
What are the class requirements?
Attendance is important because our classes are very interactive and it is simply impossible to catch up an absent class member on the knowledge gained from a missed class. Also, each class develops its own unique class project which will require time and effort outside the class setting.
What does the retreat cover?
- Leadership style assessments
- Team building skills
- Bonding with class mates
Do I have to attend the retreat?
Attendance is important. This opportunity to spend quality time getting to know your classmates helps you have a fulfilling Leadership UA experience.
How must does it cost?
The complete cost of the program is $800, which includes the overnight retreat, course materials, speakers, and meals for each class.
How do I apply?
Download & complete the Leadership UA Adult Application. If you have any additional questions, contact us at any time.